Targa 48 OPEN
The spirit of the Mediterranean exists in every square inch of this perfectly formed Targa. In its open form, with the canvas roof retracted, there is a true sense of freedom that continues out onto the cockpit with its large, inviting sunpad.
There’s space, and lots of it. Beautifully considered sociable areas, luxurious and stunning in their simplicity. The cabin layout features a fabulous mid master with an optional sofa that converts into an additional bed, there’s a forward double cabin that can convert to a V-berth and the option of a third cabin in lieu of a dinette. The perfectly formed galley enjoys a tall fridge/freezer and pull out larder.
Large panoramic windows add to the sense of light and space in the generously well appointed saloon. Moving out onto the cockpit you can take a seat or stretch out on the large sunpad, with the luxury of being able to control how much sunlight you get by simply activating the powered retractable cockpit cover. The integral garage is home for the optional jet tender and the option list extends to a hydraulic passerelle and a submersible powered bathing platform.
Add sparkling performance and exceptional manoeuvrability thanks to its Volvo Penta IPS with joystick control, and you have at your command one of the most exciting sports cruisers on the water.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit) fixed platform: 49’2” (15.0m)
- Length overall (exc. pulpit) fixed platform: 48’6” (14.8m)
- Length overall (inc. pulpit) submersible platform: 51’4” (15.64m)
- Length overall (exc. pulpit) submersible platform: 50’8” (15.44m)
- Beam (inc. gunwale): 14’2” (4.32m)
- Number of berths: 4 – 7
- Draught: 3’10” (1.17m) unloaded
- Height above waterline (inc. arch & nav. light mast): 15’1” (4.6m)
- Transport height: 15’10” (4.83m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 12.79 imp. tons / 14.33 US tons (13,000kg)
- Fuel capacity: 288 gallons / 346 US gallons (1,309 litres)
- Water capacity (inc. calorifier): 106 gallons / 127 US gallons (482 litres)
Engines and Performance
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS600 D6-435, diesel (435mhp each): 32 knots
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS700 D8-550, diesel (550mhp each): 34 knots (estimated)
- Electric canvas roof
- Large mid-master cabin with en suite and separate shower compartment
- Sofa convertible to third berth to master cabin option
- L-shaped seating area opposite helm
- Third cabin in lieu of lower saloon option
- Opening windows to cockpit
- Scissor action twin/double bed(s) to forward cabin
- Full-height fridge/freezer
- Large rear sunpad
- Garage to accommodate Williams 285 Jet RIB
- Spacious cockpit seating with optional fold-out teak table
- Volvo Penta IPS engines
- Submersible bathing platform option